Saturday, October 4, 2008

update

Well everything is going good for us. Matt recently returned from Louisiana. He went down there with some of the men from church to help with hurricane relief. He said it was pretty sad to see all that they lost. I'm glad he was able/willing to help. The kids are doing great. They are making lots of friends and want to spend all day every day playing with them. It's a little sad for me cuz they don't want to spend all their time with me anymore. But I guess that's how it goes. Ollie still wants to be with me all the time so I'm trying to enjoy that while it lasts. We miss everyone and hope all is going well. Lots of love from all of us.

2 comments:

Kyson and Kodi said...

I am so happy to see the update. Please put some more pictures on we really miss the kids. love you all.

Randa said...

Hi Sarah & family! Glad Matt is back. What a good thing to do. Glad he could provide help. How was Disney World? Have you received the package for Miss Makayla's big 5th birthday? Hope she hasn't had any more "bus" incidents! We love you all and miss you. Give Trevon, Makayla and Olivia kisses for us!
Papa & Grandma